We hope to see you (and your friends!) again soon. In the meantime, let’s recap a little about us:
- Consider an email blast if you need help planning a route to work, or want ladies to join you on a ride to a beer tasting, or if your bike shop is offering a deal on sports bras and jerseys. There is an option to receive emails to your inbox so you can opt out of receiving emails in your inbox but you’ll still have access to the listserv.
- Friend us on Facebook to get invites to our events. The events are public and will be shared across the Facebook universe so you don’t need to friend us to see events. We aren’t a Facebook group but if you want to chat on a Facebook platform, I suggest you check out WABA Women & Bicycles’ page.
- Follow us on Twitter for short blasts like “we’re at happy hour right now” or “Alexandria PD is handing out bike locks at Braddock today.” Consider Twitter if you like hashtags. Suggested hashtags: #bikedc #bikeva #AlexandriaVA #biketobeer #DelRay @bikeshare @WABADC @AlexandriaVAGov @KidicalMassALX
- This website serves as a gateway – tell your friends to visit this page to get started with us. This is where longer recaps of our events will be posted as well as the Save the Date and Resources pages which are handy if you’re looking for our calendar or for a list of local bikeshops.
- And if you want to contact the whole hub, email email@example.com. We do check it every now and then.